ESPN, Chris Fowler, Lee Corso, Kirk Herbstreit, were at the Alamo, where this show died for the season. Desmond didn’t even show, he got to go to Hawaii ! The Wazzu flag is STILL at these sites, even though they fired their coach –Doba. The signs were the least entertaining of the season. Maybe because the site was off campus, maybe beacause this was a rematch, I don’t know. Look kids, I have already seen signs about “minibvans” “boogers” someone for “president” or “heisman”, “mangino” is hugry , we get it. Enough with “its gonna happen” we get it, we have seen it, it’s December , I expect playoff caliber signs ! No more repeats. With that in mind, here is the list.
The best signs that I COULD SEE & read on TV:
1. Bradford Doesn’t Belive in Santa
2. Bob Knight shoots his neighbors
3. Where’s Desmond?
4. Dodge is Chase’s daddy
5. Stops shops at Lowes. ( sponsor home depot upstet?)
6. Tebow is Home watching Chase
7. Oklahoma Irrevelent in November
8. Missouri waltz-ing to a title
9. We’ll kick Les Miles @#$ too! ( from Ohio state)
10. Davy Crockett was a tiger Fan
11. we’re STILL partying like it’s 1863
12. I cut the tigers tail
13. Alanna lets go see a movie.
If you could see any that were original in content, relevency, funny, and were on screen, let me know.
Next week, we will post the top signs from the WHOLE SEASON. Your nominations welcome.
Some Previous weeks signs: