What a surprise, ESPN, Chris Fowler, Lee Corso, Kirk Herbstreit, and Desmond Howard were at the Michigan-Ohio State game. Desmond finally got some love as they were ate HIS alma mater. There was plenty of Love for Des in the crowd as well. And in the spirit of the ’08 election, there was support for Ron Paul, “Corso-Herbstreit ‘08” and the usual “Lou Holtz 4 Prethadent”
The Wazzu flag was flying high again, until someone burns it. ( really, will someone shanghai that thing & burn it? )
The top two signs were very close to call 1-2, but they were the best of the bunch, and summed up the underlying theme of the day.
Here are the best signs that I COULD SEE & read on TV:
1. You Can’t Spell C_ck_ _cker without O S U
2. We want a new Carr with Les Miles
3. Only Buckeyes work at Home Depot
4. Charlie Weiss ate Notre dame’s season.
5. Mangino : 1 hot dog away from a coma
6. Herbie sings “the Victors” in the shower
7. Columbus Discovered losing
8. Stop talking about Barry Bonds
9. Beanie can’t read
10. Tressel has Q-Nips
11. We can afford sleeves
12. If you can read this you are not a Buckeye
13. Desmond: strike a pose
14. Lee Corso looks good in a winged helmet
15. Hasta La Vista BCS16. Tressel: make me a sandwich17. U of M is OSU’s Little brother18. Corso You are my Boy Blue19. Suit Up Desmond20. Tressel watches “the View”
21. Beanie Smells
22. We need frequent flier MiLES
23. HART – COLBERT
24. Desmond walks on H2o
25. Texas hates Ohio State
If you saw any others that warrant a mention send them in, all in all the boys in Ann Arbor did a good job.
At the end of the season, I will rank ALL the best signs seen all year.
Previous weeks signs: