Division III ? , ESPN, Chris Fowler, Lee Corso, and Kirk Herbstreit were at the Amherst-Williams game. The signs were just OK, compared to what we have seen so far. Not much to say really, these guys just were too busy studying. I did see the Gameday history stats, and it is no surprise that Ohio State has hosted the most shows, and that UF/FSU has been the most popular matchup. Corso went to FSU and Kirk to Ohio State, so no wonder they go to those schools the most. Want to bet they go to the Michigan -Buckeye game next week? BUT Back to the signs…What did this sign mean-, “Fluffhead”. Anyway, As in the photo, The best sign was hard to read, but it did take up the whole screen at one time.
Here are the best signs that I COULD SEE & read on TV:
1. EPHS Sucks Pendulous Nipples ( like a cow’s-get it?)
2. More Cowbell
3. Corso Come Back, We’re that desparate in Louisville
4. The Amherst QB is a Virgin.
5. BOO Hilary
6. Georga Has ESPN-vy
7. Corso is God
8. Amworst Go Home
9. Steele Loves Mark May
10. Best of D3: 1. Williams, 2. Notre Dame
11. UGA, U R still gooder than Amherst
12. EPH sports PWN Noobs
13. Amherst belives in the theory of evolution
14. EPHS bring the Funk
15. UGA is Purple with Envy
16. At least we’re Smart
17. Fear the Cow
If I missed any good ones send em in!