This week , ESPN, Chris Fowler, Lee Corso, and Kirk Herbstreit were in Eugene- AGAIN, which is amazing, they hate the west coast, but the signs were better last time . Some dudes brought the same signs. The reason the sign in the photo made it to # 1, was it is not only funny, but it escaped the sign police, and was on screen during the high point of the show, when Lee makes his pick. Excellent job my man!
What is up with Erin Andrews? Does she have beer flavored nipples? Why does every dude want to marry her?( “Erin Andrews will you marry me?”)
The usual stuff was also seen, Corso for president, etc, dudes for heisman, the wazzu flag, “Boston College Sucks”, some anonymous phone numbers. Some environmentalist wackos asking to tackle climate change. Some stalker STILL loves Sierra. Of course the beavers still suck, and Gameday still hates Corvallis. Signs that didnt make sense of the week:” War matress tard going bankrupt” & “1455 meet me at Rennies, -1832″ It was dark for the first hour, that didn’t make it easy, but here they are:
The best signs that I COULD SEE & read on TV:
1. It Burns when Sparky Pees.
2. Ducked from behind
3. Herbie You came back for me!
4. All Ducked up on Quack
5. www. FireTom Hansen.com
6. We got Gameday again?
7. Quacktown USA, the real SEC west
8. Someone give Lou Holtz a pep talk.
9. Addicted to Quack.
10. The Duck could beat up Sparky.
11. You Can’t handle the spread
12. Board: $2.00, Giant Sharpie: $1.50, Stick: $3.00, Berg on TV: priceless
13. (503) 740-0748 Hates the SEC, C YA Shuval
14. Hell is nothing compared to Autzen.
15. Lee bleeds Green & Yellow
16. I guess I’m not as good as I thought I was-Rudy Carpenter
17. Corso is Face of evil
18. Screamin Green Yellow O
19. Game Face Baby! ( with pic of a baby)
20. My Wife calls me Kirk
21. www.SaveourSonics.org , OKC ? Not on my watch
22. “A S who?”
23. Lee Corso’s top 5: #1 Oregon, 2-5, who cares, he got #1 right
24. I know Master Nitty
25. 127 Decibels lives here ( should be “live here”, oh well, no accounting for UO’s english standards)
Well, send in any I couldn’t see on Tv, and sorry ASU, you guys blew your chance.