This week , ESPN, Chris Fowler, Lee Corso, and Kirk Herbstreit were in Happy Valley, to see Penn State lose to Ohio State. The signs were pretty good. Som I REALLY wanted to read, cut could not make them out, so if anyone was there or has photos of good signs send them in. I wanted to see the Tedford sign , something about his vest, but it looked like it might be good. The best theme this week was the “nuts” and Laurinaitis. I also liked that the troops were not forgotten:” Matthew : wish you were here , be safe in Iraq.”I saw the Wazzu flag, but the Vtech flag was missing, maybe because they got lost to BC. Why are people putting up phone numbers with no reason? Dudes, give us a reason to call. And this makes no sense : “Finkle is Einhorn” Or ” I miss Lauer”.I didn’t see a web site ad, but saw this:” Rush SN“
Here are the best signs that I COULD SEE & read on TV:
- I slept with a stranger and got Laurinaitis ( also: “Hey Ohio State: your sister gave me Laurinaitis”)
- Mark May wears Penn State pajamas
- Was Troy Smith Drafted Yet?
- We’re gonna crack your nuts ( also “PSU busts the Nuts”)
- Maurice Clarett stole my wallet
- I Can’t Even See !
- Get well Goulet, PS, Ohio State sucks
- Sue Pa is Hot
- I’m cute I love football, Give me a job
- Corso/Herbie ’08 , sorry Colbert
- Watch out OSU, Paterno is behind the wheel
- True or False: Corso collects Cabbage Patch Dolls
- Jim Tressel drinks wine coolers
- Buckeyes are sackless nuts
- Chris Wells is the purple teletubby
- Hey Mom, I’m already Drunk, send money
- I came 4 GameDay, my wife came 4 Kirk.
- U cant spell BCS without BC
- TKE off probation Jan. ’08 ( good job guys!)
- Marry Me Chris Fowler, I’m already wearing white.
- You’ve got a friend in Pa. unless you are from Ohio State.
- The Devil wears a sweater vest
- OSU plays leap frog with unicorns and likes it.
- Ohio State is Garbage
- Tressel is a cheat
If Ohio State would have lost , these would have been good “trick or treat : lose your seat “( at being #1) or “The Bucks stop here”
I hear the gang is going BACK to Eugene, to see the ducks play ASU. Wow, 2 trips to Oregon? I would have thought they would go to Kansas, or Alabama.
previous weeks signs;